Does Save the best for last affect Oni's whack stick?
I mean the animation that occurs whem you hit a survivor on blood fury without charging his demon strike. The attack that only takes a single health state. Does save the best for last affect it?
I mean the animation that occurs whem you hit a survivor on blood fury without charging his demon strike. The attack that only takes a single health state. Does save the best for last affect it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No it doesn't.
Nope.
Now I have a question. Does coup de grace affect his in power lunge?
No
Anything you do during Blood Fury is considered a special attack
@brubli no, coup de grace only effects basic attacks, and anything oni does with the kanabo is considered a special attack.
whack stick lmao i'm gonna start calling it that