No Mither rework

Since No Mither has been the perk that no one uses, I would like to give some suggestions that can maybe help bring the perk more useful. With nothing erasing, make player be able to recover while running, the recovering speed can be 40/50/60 sec. each level. I believe it can be a balance perk since the player uses No Mither can get downed with only one hit. Therefore adding a overpowering ability can help shift the playstyle. Ofc the recovering speed can be slower for the sake of balancing.

Comments

  • Recover... while... running...? Like, downed Survivors on their feet recovering...?

  • @Trwth said:

    Recover... while... running...? Like, downed Survivors on their feet recovering...?

    I think they are referring to Exhaustion recovery. I think...

  • I meant exhaustion recovering. So you still got one hit down, can't get up yourself, ofc no healing, but you are able to recover from exhaustion while running. Currently you are only able to recover from "not running", but I wonder if enabling exhaustion recovering while running on this perk will make the perk playable while being not overpowered

  • @jackyxjc said:

    Since No Mither has been the perk that no one uses, I would like to give some suggestions that can maybe help bring the perk more useful. With nothing erasing, make player be able to recover while running, the recovering speed can be 40/50/60 sec. each level. I believe it can be a balance perk since the player uses No Mither can get downed with only one hit. Therefore adding a overpowering ability can help shift the playstyle. Ofc the recovering speed can be slower for the sake of balancing.

    There's already been many ideas just like this one for No Mither. As long as the speed is only a quarter of normal exhaustion recovery speed then I'm fine