Why can you sometimes dead hard on reaction?
When i caught in the open, i normally predict when the killer will hit. But in the last match i wasnt even looking back and i heard the killer swing, so i used dead hard. Normally i would be exhausted on the ground, but he missed. So why did this happen? Was is latency? Did the game end his lungs early? Can someone does this reliable?
Comments
Just depends on the killers ping. I have really good ping so I rarely get questionable hits; people can dead hard me point blank sometimes even when I’m expecting it at tight loops.
If the killer has console McDonalds WiFi then chances are you will get hit through everything.
Probably just ping and you got lucky but he might have also just not lunged or lunged out of range and wouldn't have hit you anyways
Its ping. i have 12-30 ping and people deadhard even a quick swing on reaction and i can never hit through a pallet like you see streamers do to make the survivor waste it.
Both you and the killer had a very good ping.