Im sorry but ASDA is just the best allrounder... Its good value for money, they have AMAZING products, and i find the staff are almost always friendly!
I see someone is borrowing my Modus Operandi. Typical Brits. LOFL JK......JK. However, I never saw these type of DBD irrelevant posts before I started posting them back in November. I love it though, keep it up.
P.S.: According to new B.S. social norms, I can say that because I'm 28% English(not British though) LOL
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im sorry but ASDA is just the best allrounder... Its good value for money, they have AMAZING products, and i find the staff are almost always friendly!
Never heard of any of these before. I live in the east coast of America mind you
I see someone is borrowing my Modus Operandi. Typical Brits. LOFL JK......JK. However, I never saw these type of DBD irrelevant posts before I started posting them back in November. I love it though, keep it up.
P.S.: According to new B.S. social norms, I can say that because I'm 28% English(not British though) LOL
All I know is that they're way too expensive and that's good now apparently
Aldi's. Idfk.
I'm Irish and this is the only one I've heard of...
Supervalu is the real deal.