I'm not gonna stress out tomorrow, time to take a break...
Freddy - monitor and abuse, bbq, dying light and pop goes the weasel with red paint brush+black box with ivory memento mori
Freddy - monitor and abuse, bbq, dying light and pop goes the weasel with red paint brush+black box with ivory memento mori
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And don't forget to burn Survivor pudding candles. You can't forget to set the atmosphere.
Black Ops 4 comes out tomorrow. Can try that out. Might be fun!
All CoD games are the same game with different coats of paint. If you played one, you've played them all.
I've abandoned cod since black ops 2. I only play mw2 these days
I just play it for zombies at this point
It'll be alright Inhale
