Perk gen the progression of the gen
This perk it's for killer and surviver, when you touch a gen the progression of this gen is loosing in one time and transfer on other gen, it's just swipe the progression on other gen, that can be funny.
Imagine, you are almost done on the gen the killer come and you can transfer immediately the progress on other gen but you don't know where, in killer you touch the gen when is almost done so the surviver he's surprise.
Comments
What
I'm a bit confused by your wording but it sounds like you want a perk that allows survivors to take the progress from one gen and transfer it to another of their choosing? That would be way way too broken.
Let me guess, Google Translate dicked you?
Maybe not the entire progress but I guess you can take like 15% of another gens progress and give 15% to another gen. Obviously will large cooldowns. Although I feel like it would be very tedious for the killer and not healthy