Developers, when will 4.6.2 be released?
Please fix bugs... Please...
Please fix bugs... Please...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It won't we're just going into the midchapter with a single bug fix patch
You mean 4.7.0? Probably in the next two weeks, most likely next week on Tuesday. Should bring some bug fixes, but don't be surprised if we get more.
I don't think 4.6.2 will exist. It'll be week 3 from the PTB start next week and that's the earliest the mid chapter will release.
So I'm positive at this point the next patch will be midchapter.
Since 4.6.0 update, I have not been able to play due to the FPS drop bug caused by using mouse and gamepad.
I know that many bugs have been left in the game unfixed since the hotfix, which was a week later than customary. Of course, you all know that.
I like DBD very much, but am very disappointed with such a sloppy update.