Cross off or on
I personally prefer it off cause I like interacting with people in the endgame chat and it makes for better games from my experience. Also lets me play against better killers without having to play an unhealthy amount of survivor to rank up to red ranks.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I'd prefer it on by default for everyone so that matchmaking isn't strangled to the point of survivor taking 15 minutes to get into a 5 minute game and pairing you up with people more than 6 ranks away from yours.
On if I’m doing challenges, dailies, achievements, etc. Off if I want to sweat against Spirits and Object players. So more on than off, tbh.
I hate waiting in longer queue times as survivor than I have to so I will always prefer it on.
weird I normally get games quicker with it off.
I find challenges and achievements easier with it off sine I can communicate with my team in the pre game and tell them to leave totems to me etc
On.
If i had a choice i'd turn it off.
Sadly PS5 player pool seems to be very low meaning i'm forced to turn it on and forced to play with PC.
On PS4, I have it off. My wait times for either side are pretty quick. Performance with it on just felt so much worse than normal and as survivor felt like teammates didnt want to help those on other platforms so it was alot of left on first hook to die unless I had another ps4 player in my lobby.
On.
As a PS5 player mainly and PC secondary i'd like to have it off for obvious reasons but it's just not possible, you'll be there for an indefinite amount of time until a match starts. Cross-play should be consoles vs consoles and Windows vs Steam. It's not fair to have Console players vs PC players, it's not fair for both sides mind you, Console Dead Hard is wonky as hell in PC killer perspective for example and PC survivors have much better movement and frame rate than a Console killer.
To me Cross-play has killed the console playerbase mostly. On PC i get alot of PC only games and i dredd facing console players cause it constantly feels like i'm chasing Ghosts, people have really weird connections, then there's the whole issue with Console Optimization being horrendous and non existent, sad but it's the truth. I'd stop playing PC if i could play fine on Console and find matches on Console with relative ease.