This is not the subreddit, and there is no "shitpost" subforum. I'd advise against it, though posting memes in offtopic would certainly be acceptable to a point.
I hope only if there's a devoted place for them. The subreddit is so flooded with that stuff it's just annoying and most of them are dumb and/or poor quality anyway.
Nope, that would almost definitely fall under spam, unless scientists come up with a new form of meme that contributes to the conversation. I'll bring up the idea of having a dedicated meme quarantine zone though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is not the subreddit, and there is no "shitpost" subforum. I'd advise against it, though posting memes in offtopic would certainly be acceptable to a point.
You can always review the guidelines here:
http://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94/community-guidelines
I hope only if there's a devoted place for them. The subreddit is so flooded with that stuff it's just annoying and most of them are dumb and/or poor quality anyway.
The real question that needs to be asked.
I hope not, at least quarantine it off to it's own little corner where people have to seek it out.
Nope, that would almost definitely fall under spam, unless scientists come up with a new form of meme that contributes to the conversation. I'll bring up the idea of having a dedicated meme quarantine zone though.
Hopefully, it's a separate subforum if it ever happens.
It's impossible to find meaningful discussion threads on the subreddit.