PSA To memey DbD players

memy.PNG

Just because you want to meme in your games, doesn't mean the other side wants to.

So don't be this unnamed individual who is complaining about me playing the game the way it is intended to be played. Meme games or meme moments are an exception, not a rule.

Comments

  • I fail to see the point of this thread, yeah as this person is aware, you clearly did not want to so you are therefor "very boring" in their eyes, thats their opinion.

    again, what is the point of this thread?

  • Can someone explain to me how and why the "boop the snoot" thing became popular? I'm not even against it in theory, it seems like sort of a touching of gloves in a boxing or MMA match, a show of sportsmanship, but...why is it a thing? How did it get started?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I hate people trying to play memey as well. I'm not sacrificing my chunk of free time to see your Mad Grit or No Mither build for the 182772th time.

    You will see my Mad Grit build, you will lose to it, and you will like it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2146423#Comment_2146423

    Kay, don't remember ever losing to a Mad Grit killer though.

    Oh you blocked out all those memories? How tragic.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I hate people trying to play memey as well. I'm not sacrificing my chunk of free time to see your Mad Grit or No Mither build for the 182772th time.

    It's terrible isn't it, I just get players running fun stuff match after match and my prayers for just one stridor spirit or hatch offering + key blendette go unanswered.