Trickster is the worst killer yes, but you can still totally win your matches

I am rank 1 killer with 2.9K hours and not gonna lie, I've P3 trickster and even tho he can be absolutely frustrating, you can still totally get 4 kills even in red ranks, of course the matchmaking is broken at the moment but it happens I still only get reds survivors and when I do the match is obviously harder and they work on gens way more than if i'd get 2 reds and 2 purples, but I still get the 4K most of my games, if you have the proper perks and add-ons and you know when to use your power and how to use it in loops when possible, you can really win your games, yea he sucks, he's weak and needs buffs, lots of them, but you can win in reds and get 4Ks


Lose some pip and try to know when it is the proper time to use your power and learn how to aim with him, eventually you'll never lose a pip even when only kill 1-2 survivors because you get pretty much as many chaser points than legion does, learn trickster now so when he's buffed you don't have to learn him then to be good with him, learn him now, be good with him now so you are a god when he will get his buffs.


Use monitor on him if you have it and have ruin, use any other perks you want but I really suggest these 2, stbfl isn't bad and bbq for points and auras, but really use monitor and ruin on him.

Comments