What do you think of the Tombstone Piece?
Lately I have played a lot with Tombstone Piece and Judith Memorial and the truth is that it is amazing and I was more used to playing Myers Normal together with its Jumpscare version, but I want to know what people think about this accessory, have you been a victim of this? love him? hates it? I want to know your opinion.
Comments
Its probably the single most busted addon in the game, but rarely encountered as Myers is so rare and those that play him tend to do so seriously; it is pretty bad for your emblem progress.
I don't really mind it as its so rare to see and in all honesty pretty hilarious, but if it were more common it'd get old fast.
Myers tombstone is unique and stays true to his character. Its more like a strong meme add on. Its fine imo. If you're going against tombstone get in a locker before they grab you by the neck.
Tombstone piece single handedly let's you remove someone from the match at any point once your evil is near full. No other killer addon provides that kind of pressure.
If it means Michael can get buffs, then I would definitely want this addon removed.
Basically an auto win for the killer unless you're just unbearably awful. Equivalent of iri head.