There is no way the human population that plays this game doesn't get mad at it.
If this game aint one thing that pmo.
If this game aint one thing that pmo.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who is saying it doesn't?
What online competitive multiplayer game doesn’t get people mad?
I only get mad at this game when I get framerate drops, because the optimization for today's standards is the worse I've ever seen. Otherwise I'm pretty calm while I play this game. I use to get pretty mad back then, but with 2k hours I think I've seen it all to the point where it's like meh. Same stuff different day.
I used to get mad at it, but eventually, I understood that it is just a video game and there is no point in getting angry. All it really is it just a waste of time. So if I were to get mad at anything, it would be myself for playing it.
Now, when something annoying happens, it just rolls off of me since there will always be another match.