I just have a love and hate relationship with this game
Theres days where i love it and then days when i hate it, what about you guys?
Theres days where i love it and then days when i hate it, what about you guys?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. Even with Overwatch too which is tied with Dbd for my most played games.
Yeah.
I'm the same, some days I can play really well and have fun, then others I feel like every match sucks and I get fed up with the whole game lol.
Oh absolutely.
The key is to not take this game so seriously. It's basically an adult version of smash bros.
same bruh
i do hate this game but there always matches where it's really fun where-
As a killer in an open map and constantly pressuring good survivors
As a survivor with a good team against a good killer (not spirit)