What if the Trapper started a podcast for the killers?

Well hey would you look at that there's actually a trailer for this hypothetical right here wow crazy:

The Auric Cell: Dead By Daylight Webseries by Solomon Troupe — Kickstarter

1618288503019.jpg

I just think it would be cool to get to see the killers interact since they don't get to in-game.

Comments

  • Imagine if he were to make the mistake of inviting Myers and Pyramid Head together for a chat. Talk about dead air!

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    Imagine if he were to make the mistake of inviting Myers and Pyramid Head together for a chat. Talk about dead air!

    SHAPE: breathing

    EXECUTIONER: more intense breathing

    TRAPPER: ...

    TRAPPER: .......

    TRAPPER: ...wELP.

  • Let me just say 'The Auric Cell' is a sick ass name.

  • Excerpt from The Auric Cell

    Trapper: So, Trickster! What's your guess for the new Resident Evil chapter killer? You must be as excited as I am!

    Trickster: Not really, Evan. It's hardly a patch on my chapter .. that was 4.6.1 anyway.

    Trapper: But there must be some great perks coming, huh?

    Trickster: I doubt it Evan. You seriously believe anything can top Starstru..

    Nemesis: *smashes through the wall* SSTTAAAAAARRRRSSSS

    Trapper: No, Nemesis! Not that S.T.A.R.S!!

    Nemesis: *grabs Trickster by the throat and lifts him up*

    Trapper: It's not even the reveal until 25th!! You might be no more than a Legendary anyway!!

    Trickster: *blubbing* This is it, cruel world! My time here will soon end. Tell my bank manager and publicist I love them very much. Time to bid, adieu!

    Trapper: No, that's not how this realm works..

    Nemesis: *smashes tentacle through face* SSTTAAAAAARRRSS

    Trapper: *visibly shocked* That's not how I remember hentai!!

  • "The cool killers club"

  • I'd listen, lockers have good echo

  • Here comes the trapper, be careful with his traps, here comes the trapper, be careful with his traps.