Is there a way to appeal a dc penalty?

Ik people are going to call it bs but I genuinely have garbage internet and constantly dc when I don’t have a choice and I just had my internet cut out and have a 50 hour dc penalty. Is there any way to appeal it? I just really don’t wanna go two days without playing simply because my internet is bad.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • No offence but you need to get better internet man. It's not fair for the other people in a match to be handicapped because you dc.

  • Thing is before buying a game you should always check their recommanded/minimal settings, that way you avoid crashing or disconnecting for not reaching their minimal requirements.

    You can check DBD's requirements at the bottom of the Steam GameStore page :

    Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught and killed.

    ---

    You can see they ask for high quality connection, so WiFi for example isn't enough to be able to play without experiencing any disconnects.

    I would say try to have at least 10 Mbit/s connection, i use to have a 6 one and it was ok but i had 100 ms everygame.

  • Sorry but these penalties are not able to be appealed. We do advise having a stable internet connection whilst playing this game, as it's an online multiplayer and by you disconnecting that ruins the game for other players as well.