It is about time the devs re-evaluate their programming/balancing team

At least shape em up, because I played a match with only 5 pallets, no TLs, and 3 of them were those weird 4 wall jungle gyms with the window vault that suck. One other was shack, and the other was the crane (autohaven)

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure that the balance team consists of only two people, which is surprising since this game still needs a decent amount of balancing tweaks imo

  • They probably need to do this, because there's a new significant bug like every single patch, and several balance changes have happened that nobody asked for or were even thinking about.

  • @JimboMason said:

    I'm pretty sure that the balance team consists of only two people, which is surprising since this game still needs a decent amount of balancing tweaks imo

    The balancing team should be at least 5 people. Imagine if a court had just 2 judges. They're either in agreement with no contesting opinions, or they're in a stalemate on a decision.