Jane Romero, outfit sketches?

Hi, I was wondering if any of the devs or higher authorities here could provide the sketches you all used to conceptualize Janes 2 recent outfits: The 50's inspired one, and the Lead actress?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • They had some for the 50s one on their Twitter I believe but as for lead actress there’s really nothing

    The archives cutscene kinda shows it though

  • @Phasmamain said:

    They had some for the 50s one on their Twitter I believe but as for lead actress there’s really nothing

    The archives cutscene kinda shows it though

    Oh I see, thank you so much :)

  • @MandyTalk would mind seeing if there are more sketches of some of her outfits you can share somehow? I'm sorry I know it's an odd request, but the people who create Janes outfits really do an amazing job~

  • I'm not sure if we'd be able to share them, I will check though - might be worth doing some sort of post/blog on here with the concept art on it. I think quite a few people would like things like that.

  • @Mandy said:

    I'm not sure if we'd be able to share them, I will check though - might be worth doing some sort of post/blog on here with the concept art on it. I think quite a few people would like things like that.

    Please do I would love to see all of Janes Concept Art, I'm a huge fan and I love her designs~


    Thank you so much~

    @MandyTalk

  • @Mandy said:

    I'm not sure if we'd be able to share them, I will check though - might be worth doing some sort of post/blog on here with the concept art on it. I think quite a few people would like things like that.

    That sounds cool! I’d love if that could be done

  • Screenshot_20210427-153436.png

    I don't know who exactly the artist is to credit but I've been dying to have a sporty look for Jane~