Is anyone having issues with launching matches?
I've checked my WiFi and the running timing ect and everything is going exactly how it should be.
I'm wondering if the dbd server is down at all? I've had 4 disconnections in a row? 🤔
Tagged:
Mod
I've checked my WiFi and the running timing ect and everything is going exactly how it should be.
I'm wondering if the dbd server is down at all? I've had 4 disconnections in a row? 🤔
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I suggest posting in our tech sub forum to get assistance, the servers are definitely not down right now so it's looking like something on your end.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues - please give a full description of what's happening, error codes, PC specs etc.