Pyramid Head's Animations got reverted in the new update

Devs.png

Somehow, in the newest update (whether it be a hotfix or the All-Kill Update), Pyramid Head's walking animations got reverted to the PTB version. The image on the left is one I found online, specifically these forums, and the one on the right is one I took after a match I just played 20 minutes ago. I felt it was off when I saw it, so I looked into it.


How do you completely swap animations when you don't touch a Killer?

(If this doesn't belong in this category, I apologize, I rarely use these forums)

Comments

  • This happened to Deathslinger as well

    His PTB (and current) endgame walking animation is this really weird limping animation but a few patches ago it was changed to be his normal in game walk which looked much better

  • @Bluebird said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1HQI6EQY8GI9/devs.png

    Somehow, in the newest update (whether it be a hotfix or the All-Kill Update), Pyramid Head's walking animations got reverted to the PTB version. The image on the left is one I found online, specifically these forums, and the one on the right is one I took after a match I just played 20 minutes ago. I felt it was off when I saw it, so I looked into it.

    How do you completely swap animations when you don't touch a Killer?

    (If this doesn't belong in this category, I apologize, I rarely use these forums)

    Watch PH's walking animation after a match. For whatever reason, he switches poses, progressively leaning further back and then forward again.

  • @GrimReaperJr1232 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245763/pyramid-heads-animations-got-reverted-in-the-new-update

    Watch PH's walking animation after a match. For whatever reason, he switches poses, progressively leaning further back and then forward again.

    I sat and watched it for a good bit, as far as I saw, he never changes. Maybe it's different for some people.

  • the one on the left is his in chase animation and the one on the right is his out of chase animation he used to transition between both of them in the end game screen but maybe that's bugged