Good Legion build ?

Hello !


Im a baby killer (rank 15) and love playing Legion, i need a good build and actually have


NOED

BBQ

Discordance

KO

and for the addons i use the one that apply "Broken" and "Blindness"


Any suggestion/help ?

Comments

  • @DoritoHead said:

    This is a continuation of a series a started a while ago, today we will be covering builds on the Legion. Titles in bold are builds I personally recommend.

    Slowdown Legion

    Build: BBQ, Blood Echoes, Thanat, Surge (or Pop)

    Addons: Legion Pin, Addon of your choice

    This is my everyday Legion build, and I find great success with it. Obviously, Blood Echoes and Thanat punish the survivors for being injured, and since you're Legion they'll be injured 80 percent of the time. Legion Pin keeps them injured with the broken status effect, BBQ provides BP and info, and Surge/Pop provide slowdown. All-rounder and plays to Legion's strengths.

    Slugging Legion

    Build: Infectious, Thanat, Blood Echoes, Nurse's

    Addons: I'd recommend the ones that increase the recharge rate so you can get everyone back injured in a snap, but run whatever you want.

    I haven't tried this build much since I usually don't slug unless I'm playing killers who need to, but it is pretty solid from what I've played. Thanat and Blood Echoes are there because they're great, Infectious and Nurse's obviously help with slugging and keeping that pressure. Pretty simple.

    Ultimate Intel Legion

    Build: BBQ, Surveillance, Ruin, Whispers

    Addons: Iri Button, Cold Dirt

    This is a terrible build that has one goal: find survivors. It does this with all manner of tracking perks and addons that make sure survivors cannot hide, to an unnecessary degree. Honestly, this build is just as potent when you ignore perks and only use the addons.

    I actually did a post specifically about this (linked above)

    Since you're new you might not have all of these perks, so take those instances as advice on who's teachables to unlock next.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/244912/build-ideas-legion-edition

    I actually did a post specifically about this (linked above)

    Since you're new you might not have all of these perks, so take those instances as advice on who's teachables to unlock next.

    Thank you very luch i'll see ! :D

  • A good starting build, assuming you only have access to the free killers, is Thanatophobia/Brutal Strength/Discordance and either Sloppy Butcher (if you don't have/don't want to use the mangled add-on) or Enduring.

    The strongest Legion builds are ones with massive slowdown. Personally, I think the absolute strongest is Ruin/Undying/Thanatophobia/Dying Light and the mangled add-on, also called "Forever Legion", but you have to be very, very good in order to use it to its full potential and it gets hard countered by survivors that predrop pallets and hold W.

    My personal favourite at the moment is Ruin/Thana/Enduring/BBQ, because bloodpoints are life and I hate respecting pallets. If I didn't need BP so much I'd replace BBQ with Infectious Fright. I also like Pop/M&A/Tinkerer/Infectious Fright.

    A lot of people suggest Corrupt Intervention, but I don't find if that useful because it makes survivors spread out at the beginning, and as Legion you want them to stick together. I also dont think NOED is that useful, because it doesn't really help you until the very end. Also, you're Legion, so they're likely going to be injured anyway. But, if you get value then run it I guess.

    Edit: Also, random and extremely fun build, Dark Devotion/Nemesis/Enduring/Rancor, because evil is nice to occasionally be.

  • Hmmm, I've got a few that I like to run.

    Basic Legion Build:

    Pop Goes the Weasel, Enduring+Spirit Fury and Corrupt Intervention. Use the Cold Dirt and Joey's Mixtape.


    My Legion Build:

    Pop Goes the Weasel, Monitor and Abuse, Corrupt Intervention and Sloppy Butcher. Use the Stolen Sketchbook and Defaced Smiley Pin.


    New Legion Build that I'm Testing:

    Pop Goes the Weasel, Ruin, Thanatophobia and Mindbreaker. Use the Broken Pin and either the Filthy Blade or the Stolen Sketchbook.