What LORE PANEL is?
Hello, my knowledge isn't very big about concepts in games. So I have a question. What LORE panel is? I think that it's questions and answers about characters',maps etc. stories, but I'm not sure.
Hello, my knowledge isn't very big about concepts in games. So I have a question. What LORE panel is? I think that it's questions and answers about characters',maps etc. stories, but I'm not sure.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Panels are livestreams / videos where the devs talk and answer questions about a specific subject in the game and this Thursday it's Lore
I know what panel is but I don't know what's lore for sure.
The backstories of characters/entity/realm/etc.
Like mythology/legends but for the game.
@Aftertaste If you go to the character information screen in game, (F1 on PC) you'll see that every Survivor and Killer has a story to them that is there. That is the lore. There is also lore surrounding The Entity and the journal of Benedict.
Another place to find the lore is here: https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki
On Thursday, they will be answering some playerbase questions we have about the lore, things we suspect but don't know yet about The Entity or a certain character, and so forth.
Obviously, some questions they won't answer if they prefer to keep the mystery to them at this point in time.
Cool! Thanks! I hope they'll say more about Rin's parents because she has really curious history and she's cool
Basically they are gonna talk about characters backstory/game concept