if you were dating your fav killer what pastime would you do with them?
doctor..in his strictly buisness skin. .imagine sitting on his lap while he's working .ahhhhh
ik someone's gonna say sex lmao
Live the Dream :)
i'd be dead
@EvanRaven said:ik someone's gonna say sex lmao
@EvanRaven said:
xes
Cuddle.
huntress and idk shed teach me to hunt and all that jazz
@EvanRaven said:if you were dating your fav killer what pastime would you do with them? doctor..in his strictly buisness skin. .imagine sitting on his lap while he's working .ahhhhh
Trapper and oni ๐big hot men
My favourite killer is Bubba
So I'd probably stand at the top of basement and tell survivors to loot basement chest lol
I'd be dead.
Deathslinger. Speargun in my spine, choke me out, spit on me, and then take me out to that Spanish place for dinner.
I'd personally like to cuddle.
Love to go shooting with slinger or get drunk with clown
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ik someone's gonna say sex lmao
Live the Dream :)
i'd be dead
xes
Cuddle.
huntress and idk shed teach me to hunt and all that jazz
Trapper and oni ๐big hot men
My favourite killer is Bubba
So I'd probably stand at the top of basement and tell survivors to loot basement chest lol
I'd be dead.
Deathslinger. Speargun in my spine, choke me out, spit on me, and then take me out to that Spanish place for dinner.
I'd personally like to cuddle.
Love to go shooting with slinger or get drunk with clown