So many keys spawn random in chests, why?
I get atleast every second or third game 1-3 survivors escaping with a key through the hatch that they DONT bring from the start. They just find them, it is weird that so many spawn now. Why is that so and did the devs said anything about that, that it is aknowledged as a bug or something?
It is personaly not a big deal, I dont see it as a "lose" if survivors escape with a key but it does get abit annoying by time if that happens every few games honestly.
Comments
Good idea but I would rather have the normal item spawn rate back xD
Oh I no. I took a short break from killer (friends bugging me to play swf) and my Elodie was out of med-kits so I put appraisal on to get one and first open was purple key/commodius toolbox. Cranked the box in gen then grabbed key. When I went past shack ran down there since I still needed my med-kit and skeleton key/yellow med-kit yay. I was like #########. I set them both behind the locker and didn't say anything. Sometimes my friends don't like playing with me I have killer tendencies.