Is it just me or have I been getting much more worse FPS recently?

Ever since the All-Kill chapter I've been noticing that the performance of the game tanked hard. Whereas before I would get a consistent 60 FPS I now go from 60 to 50 and sometimes 40 FPS on certain maps like father Campbells chapel and disturbed ward.

Has anyone else also suffered performance issues since this most recent chapter or is my PC just getting old?

Comments

  • @FrostySeal said:

    Ever since the All-Kill chapter I've been noticing that the performance of the game tanked hard. Whereas before I would get a consistent 60 FPS I now go from 60 to 50 and sometimes 40 FPS on certain maps like father Campbells chapel and disturbed ward.

    Has anyone else also suffered performance issues since this most recent chapter or is my PC just getting old?

    Shyttttt I wish my Xbox1 could run DBD at a steady 30 frames, let alone 50-60...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It's mostly a Crotus problem. Too many smoke effects probably, maybe a texture or two that's unnecessarily detailed. It's been tanking 1080 ti's so it's an optimization issue.

    Ah, makes sense. I've been having much worse FPS on those maps compared to any other, so I guess it isn't the game as a whole, just those two.

  • I also notice big FPS drops. Now after All-kill chapter dbd is almost unplayable on switch.