The chat filter is constantly being worked on, it's updated regularly to not be quite as stringent as it appears to be right now. I believe names should be sorted on it after today and I'm giving feedback on the other words as well.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you for the feedback !
???
Snoop Dogg has nothing to do with this fashion discussion, both him and Romero are icons.
It’s also currently filtering the names of quite a few maps.
#### #### #### ####
I'm trying to play around with her name and come up with something inappropriate but I have nothing.
She is so beautiful that she blinds the chat, thats my only conclusion 🤔