IRON WILL IS A LIE

You're able to concentrate and enter a meditative-like state to numb some pain. Grunts of pain caused by injuries are reduced by 50/100/100 % while standing still/while standing still/((((at any time.)))) In the dying state you make grunt noises..... Why and yes the perk is at lvl 3... if I can still escape you shouldn't hear me!

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Yes, because otherwise the killer would have no way to find you without deerstalker. They would have to walk every inch of the map looking for an interaction prompt and hope you don't move.
  • Injured state=/= Dying state
  • I actually just played a game and had a survivor down, he wasn't making any noise at all...with no iron will

  • @HellDescent said:
    I actually just played a game and had a survivor down, he wasn't making any noise at all...with no iron will

    Was he running No Mither?
    No Mither does that.

  • Well if you're eating dirt you're not exactly standing now are you ;)
  • the perk says at any time folks this game should work on wording if anything

  • @Peanits said:
    Yes, because otherwise the killer would have no way to find you without deerstalker. They would have to walk every inch of the map looking for an interaction prompt and hope you don't move.

    sounds personal and the perk says any time. and I don't expect everyone to use the perk or be left by a killer on the ground.

  • Report it as a bug.

  • The injured and dying state are different. Thus it only affects you when you are injured and not dying
  • So you want to be totally invisible in grass? That’s not overpowered at all. Alas I’ll have deerstalker, so it will always end the same way for you. 
  • @RESTtheASSASSIN said:
    You're able to concentrate and enter a meditative-like state to numb some pain. Grunts of pain caused by injuries are reduced by 50/100/100 % while standing still/while standing still/((((at any time.)))) In the dying state you make grunt noises..... Why and yes the perk is at lvl 3... if I can still escape you shouldn't hear me!

    "standing still"

    As far as I know, when you lie on the ground, bleeding out, you are not "standing" still. :wink:

    Oh and btw, I have insane problems finding stealthy survivors anyway and survivors usually are very salty when they are slugged and dislike bleeding out ^^

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @RESTtheASSASSIN said:
    You're able to concentrate and enter a meditative-like state to numb some pain. Grunts of pain caused by injuries are reduced by 50/100/100 % while standing still/while standing still/((((at any time.)))) In the dying state you make grunt noises..... Why and yes the perk is at lvl 3... if I can still escape you shouldn't hear me!

    "standing still"

    As far as I know, when you lie on the ground, bleeding out, you are not "standing" still. :wink:

    Oh and btw, I have insane problems finding stealthy survivors anyway and survivors usually are very salty when they are slugged and dislike bleeding out ^^

    I mean its one perk killers have many tracking ones and a weapon js

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @RESTtheASSASSIN said:
    You're able to concentrate and enter a meditative-like state to numb some pain. Grunts of pain caused by injuries are reduced by 50/100/100 % while standing still/while standing still/((((at any time.)))) In the dying state you make grunt noises..... Why and yes the perk is at lvl 3... if I can still escape you shouldn't hear me!

    "standing still"

    As far as I know, when you lie on the ground, bleeding out, you are not "standing" still. :wink:

    Oh and btw, I have insane problems finding stealthy survivors anyway and survivors usually are very salty when they are slugged and dislike bleeding out ^^

    I mean its one perk killers have many tracking ones and a weapon js

    You have a weapon, the ability to completely ignore breaking your ankles when making such a tight turn into 360° at about 10mph. 
  • "At any time" just means that you don't have to stand still, you can walk, crouch, run, vault, whatever, you are silent.

    The Perk never worked in Dying State.

  • @RESTtheASSASSIN said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @RESTtheASSASSIN said:
    You're able to concentrate and enter a meditative-like state to numb some pain. Grunts of pain caused by injuries are reduced by 50/100/100 % while standing still/while standing still/((((at any time.)))) In the dying state you make grunt noises..... Why and yes the perk is at lvl 3... if I can still escape you shouldn't hear me!

    "standing still"

    As far as I know, when you lie on the ground, bleeding out, you are not "standing" still. :wink:

    Oh and btw, I have insane problems finding stealthy survivors anyway and survivors usually are very salty when they are slugged and dislike bleeding out ^^

    I mean its one perk killers have many tracking ones and a weapon js

    Uhm what?

  • Only during injured state.

    On the ground is dying state, so it won't work.