Bloodweb
I think it's a fantastic idea to be able to choose and buy any perks, add ons and offerings at a significantly higher price. Or wait for them to appear randomly in the bloodweb at a cheaper price.
I think it's a fantastic idea to be able to choose and buy any perks, add ons and offerings at a significantly higher price. Or wait for them to appear randomly in the bloodweb at a cheaper price.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would significantly reduce the pointless grind for killer/survivor teachables already, so it seems like a good idea. I can sometimes go through 15 or more webs just to see BBQ appear for a killer, which is just ridiculous. There is no reason to have to grind for a while just to be able to try a specific perk build. If only the shrine wasn't so awful 95% of the time, I would actually be able to get teachables without grinding for it.