The only time I've ever felt bad about using NOED

Played wraith at rank 3 last night, up against a couple 4s and a couple 3s. When the last gen popped, I had one survivor on two hooks and two on one hook each.

This happened:

(1) I was chasing the (healthy) 2 hook surv, and a few seconds after the gen popped I NOEDed him down and did death hook.

(2) Since the death hook happened so fast, I was able to get back to the distant exit gate (one gate was right in front of my death hook). I got one of the one hookers at about one red light on the gate, and hooked him right in front of the gate.

(3) The two gates (and the NOED totem) were close enough I could patrol them all. I slugged one person trying to stealth (blood all seeing FTW), and then raced back to the first guy on the hook in enough time to NOED the rescuer and still pick up the chase on the rescuee (who also got NOEDed).

If I hadn't had NOED, I would have had 0-1 kills (by the time I hit the original two-hook survivor twice, the rest would have just been huddled at a gate and left- or if I was really unlucky, he would've made it back to the gate and DHed into it leaving me with nothing).

Happy to get my 4K, but man- if I had been on the other side of that I would have thrown my computer through a wall.

Comments