"Wish List"
I really want Hillbilly chainsaw teeth replaced with survivor molars. " I would really appreciate it"
Tagged:
Trusted
I really want Hillbilly chainsaw teeth replaced with survivor molars. " I would really appreciate it"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is an........ interesting wish
I wish that we get a new game mode or at least a good quality event that change the gameplay (even slightly).
I’m not a Clown Main...but...but if you give that man some squeaky shoes...
i've wanted before and still a mode 2 v 6 7 or 8, and like some how connect all of the maps within a type, like connect all wreckers etc. rest is on the smart bodies doing their computer wizardry, maybe a survival mode for fun with respawns, nah lol sounds dumb.... but a lets say 2 vs 7 13 gens to be done... "i dont know the first thing to making a game" AYE how about a mode for just hanging out and no killing well some killing maybe but like a large lobby with voice, free mode if you will.....i still like just sight seeing maps.....
long ago i mentioned a twin clown killer with hatchets as a killer idea and i said ICP for it, as well as a get over here killer which was pinhead throwing hooks...that freddy " they say buff " nerf made me wonder why is everyone complaining, since then i can complain.....
I want Mimic Chests.
Not for balancing reasons, just wanna see Chests go nom nom on Survivors.