Somethings not right

Everytime I try to stun the killer with a pallet, they lunge and it hits me four feet away. Not to mention how there on the pallet but don't get stunned. Isn't a bug?

Comments

  • It’s a known bug the devs are actively working on fixing.

    actually the last patch was supposed to fix it but it wasn’t successful (even though it got better I think)

  • Yeah, should be fixed sometime in the next six months, after 2 more false claims they fixed it, and when they really do, it will be done silently.

  • @Baby_Victor said:

    Yeah, should be fixed sometime in the next six months, after 2 more false claims they fixed it, and when they really do, it will be done silently.

    It is kind of worrying how we can't trust the patch notes anymore. First they acknowledged issues as both fixed and still broken, then they labelled things fixed when they're not.

  • @Nullclines said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2141147#Comment_2141147

    It is kind of worrying how we can't trust the patch notes anymore. First they acknowledged issues as both fixed and still broken, then they labelled things fixed when they're not.

    • Fixed an issue that could prevent pallets from stunning killers under certain circumstances.

    I mean.. I get what you are saying and I think they should have tested this more and make sure more instances of this issue would have been solved but reading it literally they only said they fixed an issue causing it, but not all issues causing it..



    the thing I am trying to say is, they probably thought they fixed it. Bugs are not meant to be in the game and the devs can’t be aware of every bug present, especially bugs that only occur under certain circumstances.

  • Also i wanna add another bug. I have imposible windows attacks. I am running Sipine Chill + Resilience. And i still get hits. I know that is happening when you wault and killer try hit same. But no, that is not my issue. Killer hits me after vault window 1 - 2 seconds later.

  • @Nullclines said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2141147#Comment_2141147

    It is kind of worrying how we can't trust the patch notes anymore. First they acknowledged issues as both fixed and still broken, then they labelled things fixed when they're not.

    I know I sound too cynical and direct jokes at BHVR’s expense, quite often, but that’s what broken trust looks like.

    How long can any fan of DbD really wear the rose glasses and give them the benefit of the doubt?

    They burned me too many times for me to take any thing they say without a bucket of salt.

    Doesn’t take much to compare them to a indie company or an established greedy company and still find faults in both avenues. They don’t care to give solid content and fix faults or communicate clearly what they are doing or how they are improving (like a indie), nor are they trying to fight off competitors by being the better, less buggy, and more content filled greedy corporation.

    What we got can be closely related to what happened to the EA/NFL situation, except EA bought out all competition and DbD lucked past all competition. Both hold the monopoly and refuse to invigorate or renovate the genre, they rather just sit on their hands, rehash what they got and call it another win, as us poor saps just hand over our money because it’s this or nothing~