Quick question regarding cheaters
So if I happen to get put in a match with a cheater or more than one, is it okay for me to get back at them through sandbagging?
I mean, they are the ones cheating, the least I could do is body block them in a corner the whole match.
Not saying I have done it, but I would like to know if I could get banned for it. I honestly think it would be dumb.
Also, it is very inconvenient and annoying how long it takes to report a player.
Comments
Don't break the rules just because someone else did it. You have no guarantee their infraction will be proven or that your intentions understood. Report and let the team handle it, but don't put yourself in potential trouble.
Sometimes it's a glitch too. I had my buddy glitched with super speed one game. I am sure the killer thought he was hacking, but just glitched. It was hilarious, he was outrunning a cloaked Wraith.
Cheaters suck, but don't resort to their level. You'll be just as guilty of rule-breaking as they are, and as the better player, you don't need the possible consequences that come from that.