Magic bp?
I just finished a match as survivor and as I often do, I was lingering on the match scoreboard tally screen.. everyone had escaped at once as we were all in the trap together.. after a good 30-40 seconds after the match had legit ended.. my tally suddenly gained 132 bp. I've never seen this happen before and am curious if this has happened to anyone else. I clipped it for proof if that interests anyone.
Comments
Don’t question the magically free BP. We don’t want our Over-Lords to fix every tiny bug in this game. *nudge nudge wink wink*
Could it be like a safe unhook or something?
I logged out yesterday with over 100k bp and logged back in today with 62k.
The game gives with one hand and takes with another.
So the magical BP are being robbed from other players? Normally I’d scoff at this idea...but...this is BHVR. 🤔
I remember a bug where the points screen showed more points than what people actually received.
Like showing 25k received points while the upper right point counter showed 11k points.
I have a theory: this is a direct result of the orphan gear from A Scanner Darkly never being rescued.