Do the player Satisfaction surveys actually help the game?
Just wondering.
we get them from time to time, there are a lot of different questions asked yet nothing seems to change. Unless it's subtle things I can't see them directly.
Just wondering.
we get them from time to time, there are a lot of different questions asked yet nothing seems to change. Unless it's subtle things I can't see them directly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I imagine they influence something, but each of us filling out the survey is a drop in the bucket. Any one individual may not be representative of the larger playerbase.
I just fill it out hoping it's not meaningless, and I use the "tell us more" box to unload. (I'm a horror fan outside the game and a writer/editor, so I have a lot to say about what they do, including the lore they write which at this point I can't even read, it's not only the length of a novel but embarrassingly bad.)