If you want to try and bully SWF please make sure you have the skill to back it up.
Just had a game with 4 matching yun jin 4 flashlights and 4 UB SG DH OoO. I 4ked at 4 gens left as the trickster. Like sure if you want to be an ######### and bully killers go right ahead but please bring the skill to back it up so you dont end up looking really ######### stupid,
Comments
4 flashlights might as well be a free win tbh
Depends, did they bring flashlights to bully or were they generally trying to win, I assume bullying but you never know
Nope definite bully. I literally almost slugged one of them to death because I could not pick up with the 3 other like hanging around the down. They were definitly trying to bully.
yup 99% of the time 4 matching people with flashlights means they are potatoes who get carried by their SWF to purple ranks and now think they are gods and should start bullying killers xD
Tbf if you’re getting bullied by flashlights you can only blame yourself
I love flashlight games. Easiest wins ever, because they all throw the game for no reason, and don't even get a flashlight save for a reward lol.
Yeah I didn't realise they were a bully SWF cause I didnt look at the lobby so I picked up. 3 of them came out of nowhereand all missed their flashlight saves. How can 3 of you not aim at tricksters face lmao.
4 medkits are way scarier than 4 flashlights
Yup thats why they seem to try and prey on low rank killers since they dont know how to look away/not insta pick up. I didn't mean this as like a nerf flashlights since imo they are hands down the most fun thing on survivors. I just find it funny how often people get their matching outfits, object and flashys out then lose at 5 gens to a low tier killer.
Tbh sometimes I wonder weather 3 Commodus BNP wire spool and a blood amber skeleton key is scarier than just 4 green or purple medkits with extra charges and heal speed.