Guys I’m addicted to Gearhead help!

Recently I started using Gearhead in my clown build as a meme/experiment and I’m surprised to say I’m actually making use of it

The build I use is BBQ Pop Oppression and Gearhead. Once you down a survivor Gearhead activates marking any gen being worked on. This means even with bbq’s counter you’ll still probably see them. If multiple gens go off I know where to go after my Oppression kick even if they hit the skill check. As opposed to thrilling its cooldown is effectively 30 seconds if you can get quick hits and will allow to track without picking the survivor up.

Am I stupid or is this perk actually decent?

Comments

  • Gearhead actually seems like an okay-ish perk tbh, it looks a bit useful. I want to try it out sometime, but never had the urge to. The issue with it is that it's just heavily outclassed by Thrilling Tremors as a generator-based tracking perk.