Are these frames acceptable?
Computer: G3 3590 (Laptop)
My specs:
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
- 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
- GTX1660 ti max Q
The frames really drop when around finished generators or when I'm in a chase.
Here are two of the games I played just now that have terrible frames. This is also on the lowest graphics settings as well:
https://youtu.be/f-yBbILJ0WU https://youtu.be/I7hf7noQFGw
Comments
No i have same issue sadly. They broke game with updates. I have this problem after animation change update and they never fixed.
Darn
Wait it was because of the animation updates? I thought it was the map reworks.
Frame issues like that, along with the inability to turn fast enough, are why I gave up on her on my Xbox long ago, even before she became bug infested. Was even my second killer to get to lvl 50 too.
Saddens me our PC cousins are having similar issues on stronger rigs. Dafuk is it with this game...
You now know what it's like to play on console.
Before animation Update my game was 120 fps with full settings. And now 40 - 50. They broke this game.
Servers have been trash for awhile half my games the connection to server makes my character rubber band to to wherever killer wants to down me.
Yeah,that feels pretty much like last gen console but without the screen freezes.
Welcome to the club i guess 😧
Now that is just depressing lol I wonder what the game will be like when RE comes out, probably worse in terms of optimization.
I have been apart of this club since the graphic reworks came out.