Pretty sad Oni bug (considerably game changing)

It is with a heavy heart that I must say this bug is indeed a thing, not just my imagination. I thought this happened before, but only thought I had just remembered something off.

So basically, every time you hook a survivor when there is a huge pool of blood nearby (enough to get at least 80% of blood fury), it just... disappears. It makes me really sad to see it happen.

I would tell you how this happens, but I am unsure. I think it happens if there is a large pool of blood orbs in one area and you hook a survivor close to it, other than that I am unsure. I happened to record a game I have of it. It was literally there and then it wasn't.

Here is the recording, skip to (7:34 timestamp in the description):

https://youtu.be/fUzuUL3c7HY

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • IIRC, there's a set amount of orbs that can spawn on the map, and if that number is exceeded earlier ones disappear. Thats likely what happened here, as everyone was injured.