What are your funniest map ward moments
Mine just happened to me. I wanted to play bouncing and piercing blade trickster but I was out of hawkins offferings so I used lery. They map warded and.....
Mine just happened to me. I wanted to play bouncing and piercing blade trickster but I was out of hawkins offferings so I used lery. They map warded and.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One time I was in a SWF with two other people and one of them said they were going to burn a Midwich offering. It’s one of my least favorite maps in the game to play on. I then said “do it I dare you.” I burnt the sac ward and the other player in my group did too. I hate Midwich with a passion.
Survivor one: Haddonfield Offering
Survivor two: Badham Offering
Survivor three: Faint Reagent
Survivor four: Sacrificial Ward
Killer(me): Bloody Streamers