Gameusersettings can anyone explain?

[ScalabilityGroups]
sg.ResolutionQuality=100.000000
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=0
sg.AntiAliasingQuality=0
sg.ShadowQuality=0
sg.PostProcessQuality=0
sg.TextureQuality=0
sg.EffectsQuality=0
sg.FoliageQuality=0
sg.ShadingQuality=0
sg.AnimationQuality=0

I know about

texture

effects 

shadow

antialiasing

View distance quality? But the others remaining I don't what there work is, can anyone pro player tell me in simple words...

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    View Distance changes the LOD level of objects. This is usually most noticeable on older maps. The higher the value (max of 3), the further out detailed geometry is rendered.

    Foliage has no current effect on gameplay, same as Shading and Animation quality. They seemingly do nothing at this time.

    Post Processing enables effects, such as Ambient Occlusion, Film Grain, Chromatic Aberration, and with the upcoming mid-chapter, Motion Blur within the in-game menus (not gameplay).

    Slight correction, they actually all cap out at 4. Ultra settings aren't the max you can go, so long as you manually change them, and the optimisation on them is even worse, but it can be done. It's what I like to refer to as "Ultra+".

    Asides from that, all correct to the best of my knowledge.

    @Lakshya01 said:

    [ScalabilityGroups]
    sg.ResolutionQuality=100.000000
    sg.ViewDistanceQuality=0
    sg.AntiAliasingQuality=0
    sg.ShadowQuality=0
    sg.PostProcessQuality=0
    sg.TextureQuality=0
    sg.EffectsQuality=0
    sg.FoliageQuality=0
    sg.ShadingQuality=0
    sg.AnimationQuality=0
    

    I know about

    texture

    effects 

    shadow

    antialiasing

    View distance quality? But the others remaining I don't what there work is, can anyone pro player tell me in simple words...

    As a fun fact you can also change your resolution (not ResolutionQuality but Resolution lower down in the .ini file) to be above 100%. Depending on how high you go it can tank your frames but it also makes the game look really good, especially with shadows at max too.

  • Oh thanks for the help now I know which setting I have to lower or higher.