Refund Cosmetics

We should be able to refund any cosmetic we buy so if you buy a cosmetic with auric cells that can be bought with iri shards we can get the auric cells back and rebuy the cosmetic with iri shards, am I right or am I right?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I dunno. The game lets you choose whether you pay with grind or cold cash. If you chose money, it was to enjoy the cosmetics instantly. You got what you wanted by agreeing to purchase them at that moment. There's no "loaning" system and neither do I think there should be one.

    The developers need money to continue updating the game.

    they get plenty of money from people buying the game, and buying their 18 different dlcs that cost $5 each at least. I think them keeping the money I gave to them but just transferring it to a different $5 cosmetic isn't going to hurt them

  • But you have the choice to wait until you have enough shards or buy it with auric cells if you want it sooner.

    It's sort of like buying a fast pass ticket for a ride a Disney land lol. You either wait in line or pay extra to not have to.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2138954#Comment_2138954

    Thing is, neither of us has a complete economical chart of BHVR to disprove one another :) But from a common sense point of view, the cosmetics don't make themselves for free and there are plenty of items available for shards too as a reward to long-term players. You can even buy actual characters for shards. They have a company of hundreds that all need paychecks, benefits, vacations, insurances and stay profitable all at the same time. Considering that a new chapter takes several months to make, they need a lot of revenue to keep it going before the next one comes out. So, losing one $5 cosmetic surely doesn't send then under. But imagine how much revenue would be lost if you enabled this widely for everyone. I know I'd use it instead of spending more money. I don't think it would be a feasible idea to implement if we want to keep receiving quality content. Just my opinion :)

    To get back to your suggestion, you're proposing to buy out your auric cells with saved up shards. This means you can just buy a cosmetic that's already available for shards instead.

    If you bought a cosmetic with shards at first you'd get shards back, not auric cells