bloodweb and teachables
If I don't want to unlock a teachable perk I think I'll never use and don't want it showing up on other killers blood webs, does that just permanently clog up my blood web? Is there any way around this?
If I don't want to unlock a teachable perk I think I'll never use and don't want it showing up on other killers blood webs, does that just permanently clog up my blood web? Is there any way around this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's no way to avoid this unfortunately, once you unlock a teachable you can't stop it from appearing. People have been asking for a change to bloodwebs for years now though, so hopefully a better system comes soon!