Anyone else get stuck after rank reset
Before rank reset I was actually doing well as survivor and climbing but then my rank reset and now every game is 3 rank 20s. I was like 2 pips from purple rank and now I just had a game where the killer with no agitation chased me for 47 seconds and the meg on his back didnt struggle. Not even once. I was doing failry well before rank reset but nows its just a complete ######### mess of 3 people going down in 30 seconds against a ######### wraith, missed skillchecks and suicides. All I feel is pain.
Comments
Not really, I've actually having okay teammates at like half the games which is triple the amount I had before. God I h8 SoloQ
yeha maybe its just cause I am a lower rank on survivor but holy #########. I had a game on haddonfield that we lost cause this one meg just 1 ######### meg missed 12 skillchecks. She could have lost way more but she missed 12 while either healing me or on a gen with me. I checked their profile afterwards. 0.2 hours in DBD. I know most of my 950 hours are in killer but really for ######### sake. It was the first ######### game after resetting too so I went all the way from 2 pips to rank 8 to rank ######### 14 it one game.
only pain exists here. its a vicious cycle. Every reset I get stuck in yellow becuase of ######### teammates then get a few lucky games to get to green where I no longer get white rank teammates then I start to climb and I almost get purple then reset and it repeats.