Exit locker grab
Why can the killer grab you exiting the locker not only that they can pick you up well before they get to locker how is this right this is our way to escape the pick up from killer their is no way to counter this you should change this
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
No. It's your fault for getting into a locker in front of the killer, there is no reason why they should not be able to grab you as you come out.
I don't see the issue with being grabbed out of a locker, if you run into a locker in full sight of the killer - what is the killer supposed to do?
I use Head On and I'm in and out of lockers all match, I don't actually get grabbed when exiting a locker though because I sprint out at times when it is safe. Also, I don't use lockers to hide from the killer if I'm full health (except if I know I'm going to Head On them), because it completely wastes a health state.
Unless you have head on or your avoiding a chainsaw or nurse blink lockers should be avoided.