Turns out you can do decent with Blight on Console
Played my second game of blight (honestly basically my first game since the first one I was trying to learn his tech) and got a 3k that should have been a 4k (key) against purple/red ranks. I was doing the "kill a survivor by your hand as Blight" challenge.
His addons were kind of random (I think I did the silent rush one and I rush faster). Had ebony mori. Perks I ran were devour hope, hex undying, sloppy butcher, and BBQ.
A bit of a gross set up but it does give me hope he is viable on console
Comments
Oh yeah I totally agree. I honestly don't plan on using him much but I'm not as pessimistic about challenges for him
Yeah ive heard he is a blast on pc. It's a shame a lot of those types of killers aren't as viable on console (Oni, Hillbilly, etc).
There is hope though.
@Bloodshade made a wonderful thread that asressed all the specific issues Blight has on console and the dev McLean actually commented on it.