4k, 15 min match, 8 hooks = ruthless killer

Can we just change the requirements for a merciless killer already? I just tried to get my adept for pig. I had 2 people hooked 3 times, one hooked once and dead by RBT and one immersed guy that died as the last one. They didn't finish the gens and the game lasted 15 minutes. I didn't camp and didn't tunnel. Can I please understand how is it fair that survivors just require to escape and as a killer such a match isn't enough?

Comments

  • That's 8 hooks by my count. Mori's and RBT's and the like don't count as a sacrifice. (EDIT: did I imagine the '9 hooks' or did you edit your title? lol)

    It sucks, but many killer adepts require you to not use their power.

  • Go try adept on one hit killer. You barely get any chaser point :(


    But yeah it's sad that to get adept you have to be counter productive and don't really use your power.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Adept always requires at least 9 hooks if I'm not mistaken. It sucks, but it is what it is.

    Which is literally stupid. The amount of hooks you get is out of your hands. If survivors refuse to save each other I am a bad killer??? I think the same for survivors, except they have 2 emblems that require the opposite side to play well. This is one of the worst ways to implement ranks.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    Can we just change the requirements for a merciless killer already? I just tried to get my adept for pig. I had 2 people hooked 3 times, one hooked once and dead by RBT and one immersed guy that died as the last one. They didn't finish the gens and the game lasted 15 minutes. I didn't camp and didn't tunnel. Can I please understand how is it fair that survivors just require to escape and as a killer such a match isn't enough?

    While I also don't agree with the way killer adepts work, sometimes escaping as a survivor is harder than double pipping.


    Just food for thought.

  • @wildtrapjake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245065/4k-15-min-match-8-hooks-ruthless-killer

    While I also don't agree with the way killer adepts work, sometimes escaping as a survivor is harder than double pipping.

    Just food for thought.

    I've been trying to get killer adepts for a while. Got none. Played survivor, got my first 2 adepts first try then didn't play survivor anymore. Sometimes it is hard to escape indeed, but there is no way it is easier to 2 pip as a killer than a simple escape.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2135776#Comment_2135776

    I've been trying to get killer adepts for a while. Got none. Played survivor, got my first 2 adepts forst try then didn't play survivor anymore. Sometiems it is hard to escape indeed, but there is no way it is easier to 2 pip as a killer than a simple escape.

    For sure, I agree.