Well i brought a haddofield offering last match with DS/UB & OoO and a flashlight with double batteries and i said ez in the chat and bullied the ######### out of bubba See @Zaytex ? this is your fault Killers will now suffer until you give up :D
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Well i brought a haddofield offering last match with DS/UB & OoO and a flashlight with double batteries and i said ez in the chat and bullied the ######### out of bubba See @Zaytex ? this is your fault Killers will now suffer until you give up :D
Aslong as no one takes Jeff I'm happy.
Sadly, People ship jeff x felix ;-;
We must fight to stop them
I mean.....
You can take Clown I'm keeping Jeff to myself.
Okay I’ll accept that. I still have Quentin anyway