Keys make me cry
I have had 3/5 games today that involved keys, and I just got done with a match where the survivors 3 gened themselves and then just decided they were done with the game and went through hatch.......all 3 of them. I like keys, but having no control over the game ending in the middle of it is very frustrating. And to have 3 people use hatch at once with the same key? It makes actually trying in matches seem pointless.
(I feel like I have to clarify, saying "keys make me cry" was a joke lmao. People escaping with keys do not keep me up at night. This was simply an observation of what happened in my match. I don't get upset over my rank going down, I don't care. My exaggerations were a joke to make this post casual instead of angry.)
Comments
You should learn to stop caring so much, it's a game, it does not affect you in any way.
3 games today I had survivors escape through hatch with a key IN MY FACE
I don't know why hatches don't require an opening animation like gates and chests but it's unbalanced and not fair but if they did require an animation they would not have escaped like that
even worse a whole team of survivors can jump right in front of your face
@BioX My apologies it seemed you took my title as if I seriously cry over keys. It was simply a joke. It was a comment on the state of keys right now and my perspective on them, if I genuinely cared "so much" I wouldn't keep playing. Thank you for your input though and for being my first response on here! A very warm welcome <3
@Lord_Tony Dang, that sucks dude. I can't hate on one survivor making it out with a key they brought, but if it happened 3 times to me, I'd be annoyed as well, and if it was in my face. I haven't realized the lack of animation on hatches before, but that is an interesting thing to point out, and only seems consistent to the game for one to be added.
Only advice I can give you is to use franklin's. There's a bug in game that gives survivors 80% chance for survivors to get red keys from chests.
I've definitely had my fair share of keys this past couple of weeks considering they're more likely to be in chests now.
Not the best feeling when you're trying to do an adept and have everything lined up in your favor just to get robbed of your hard work because of a key.
Today I played 11 games as killer - I had one key escape (was two people during the end game collapse). I am not sure if they found it or kept picking it up after I Franklin'ed them.
I had 3 matches where keys were brought in so I switched to Franklins for those matches.
Swf confirmed?
I’ve had that exact scenario happen to me in three matches recently. The survivors are struggling and can’t get that last gen cause they three genned themselves? Oh well, found a key in a chest. All three just leave.
I rarely have a Key gamer.
But what cracks me up about those that cry about keys are they are often the same people that say kill rate stats are BS and don't count.
You do realize that if keys are so prevalent as people like to make out, then they are actually lowering the kill rate, right?
And if such, without them, according to these complaints, the rate would be well into the 60 percentile.
Well, my point was more that once you are in a mindset that you dont care anymore about the outcome of a match, you will be a much happier player, it could end up being problematic maybe for the game but whatever right?
Once you realize its perfectly fine to stop mid-match, mid-chase, and get up to get some new tea, come back and find everyone escaped and you just ready up for the next match because "who cares" you will be just much better off.
There is no negative to losing, infact you have to very actively do nothing to not GAIN bloodpoints, you never lose them, you lose nothing but rank maybe but that also has zero influence on ...well anything, leaving out that matchmaking is borked anyway.
If they all escape with a key, ok, bye! thanks for the match all....and readying up for the next one.