is ghostface/pig crouch pov accurate?
i'm playing ghostface and his crouch is super low, same as pigs.
I can't see over vaults
is this accurate to his size or is it smaller than it should be like how it was with blight?
i'm playing ghostface and his crouch is super low, same as pigs.
I can't see over vaults
is this accurate to his size or is it smaller than it should be like how it was with blight?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't find any pics on ghostface's height when crouching but his pov suggests he is smaller than vaults when crouched but I feel like his head sticks out
The very tip of his head will poke out of vaults, but his eye-level is usually below the vault.
So yes, it is accurate.
It's not that accurate, like with pig you think you are moving through the jungle when you are moving through grass but the reality is that everyone can see you
Yes, but you have to consider that the PoV isn't necessarily the eyes, it's more like the nose. With Pig, she actually looks down a little while crouching, so you have to imagine it as if they glued her eyes pretty much on the bridge of her snout.