Match making issue..

Can you do something about matching? It's to the point I'm ready to be done. I'm on person but there are plenty feeling the same. Why are 5 and 7 going against 1s game after game after game??? Not once did I not go against a red rank with ZERO red rank survivors? I'm sure you don't really care but also the basement hook and camp is bullshit. They shouldn't be able to just do that... unless that's how you intended the game to be?? Hook in basement and camp. There should be a limit or a cool off in the basement. It's ridiculous. Maybe work on what's wrong before adding more to the game.


I havnt been playing for even 3 months. I am only a 5 and it's never ending. I thought this was something they were working on. Not trying to complain but it's incredibly frustrating and not how the game is suppoed to be played.

Comments

  • you just have to learn and adapt against those playsttyles. if someone is camping, just focus on gens. Its a ######### feeling i know but the killer wont get much at the end of the game otherwise except for the one kill. Try looking up some ways that people loop killers to help you understand how the come out on top of the chase.